21/22 Arsenal POLO shirts Blue
Payment security is our first priority. Online payment at UKSOCCERSTORE.COM is ensured over 3 layers:
1. Network Layer: Security is guaranteed at this level with a powerful firewall.
2. Systematic layer: Anti-hawker, anti-virus and loophole scanning systems are in place.
3. Application layer: An SSL certificate issued by an industry renowned and respected authentication certificate provider is installed, providing confidentiality, authenticity, and integrity guarantees as well as a secure environment for online data input.
* Pay by Western Union
* Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards: Visa; MasterCard online, JCB, American Express.
The shipping address must be the same as the billing address. Credit cards that are due to expire within the next 5 days will not be accepted.
Important note: Please make sure that your billing information submitted to UKSOCCERSTORE.COM corresponds to the address where your credit card statements are received. This address should also be the same address that your credit card company has on file. If you are not sure of your correct billing address, please contact your credit card company for details. Billing and identity information that is inaccurate will delay the shipment of your order.
Was this page helpful? If not, email us.
- Orders with current season jerseys only would be shipped in 1-3 days.
- We can ship worldwide, everywhere in the world.
- You may return any item within 7 days in its original condition for a full refund of the price you paid for the item.
- Returns for jerseys with player name and number, vintage jerseys or any other form of personalisation will only be accepted if the personalisation is incorrect.
- Once a name or number has been printed on a jersey, we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
- Shipping Cost is not refundable because delivery company got it.
- Views: 243
- Brand: Arsenal
- Product Code: JUK013258
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £20.99
1, Turn your jersey inside out
Before putting it into the washer - this will help protect any names, numbers or patches you have on there.
2, Find the longest cycle with
Pre-soak and extra rinse
option on your washer and use that one!
3, Wash in cold water only!
(unless you want all of the colors of your jersey to spread everywhere!) Also, DO NOT use fabric softner when washing. It could casue those lovely patches and numbers to wrinkle!
4, When it's finished washing you can either:
Lay Flat or hang outside
However, don't put it in direct sunlight or the colors will fade!